FCoE on RHEL 5

George Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Mon Apr 6 09:45:50 UTC 2009

Hi list,

We are trying to design and implement an FCoE based storage platform for
our data center, as we see this as the way forward, even if the
standards are not there yet (hopefully by December 2009 they will be).

I want to know if some of you have any experience operating QLOGIC FCoE
CNA 8000 series adapters on RHEL 5 on any switch fabric (CISCO NEXUS
5020 or other). Any server manufacturer will do.

Thanks for any opinions.

GM

George Magklaras BSc Hons MPhil
RHCE:805008309135525

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/UNIX-Linux Systems Administrator
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo
http://folk.uio.no/georgios