Client for Exchange Server 2007

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sun Apr 12 16:54:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 20:47 +0700, Wahyu Darmawan wrote:
> [...]

Fedora 11 is scheduled to ship with Evolution 2.26 and a native MAPI
library that supports Exchange 2007.  See www.openchange.org for more
information.  Be aware that the MAPI part is still in development, but
this is probably the direction for the future (and probably the way that
other mail clients will add Exchange capabilities).

The F11 beta snapshot is available at http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences