something like sarg?

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:10:53 UTC 2009

hello,

Thanks for your answer

I already use webalizer but it does not give me the info I need (the sites
accessed by a computer) or I dont know how to get it. ;-)

calamaris tells me:

 cat /var/log/squid/access.log | ./calamaris -
./calamaris: I don't know this input format. Please check the
input. If you're sure that the following line is NOT corrupt and the error
also occurs with the recent version of Calamaris (see the README for
pointers
and known bugs) then report it with the following line to
<Calamaris-bug at Cord.de>. Thank You.

192.168.1.93 - - [12/Apr/2009:04:03:11 +0200] "GET
http://www.ildefe.es/HTTP/1.1" 200 513 "-" "Java/1.5.0_14"
TCP_HIT:NONE

so I think I cant use it,

I´ll try squid-graph (by now I cant run it because problems with my perl
installed)

Thanks again,

ESG