HP DL380 iLOM configuration under RHEL5

Kory Wheatley kory.wheatley at gdev.isu.edu
Mon Apr 27 19:28:17 UTC 2009

I tried using the same PDF document that you used, with no results. Except I
didn't install the cpqlocfg or hponcfg because of all the other packages you
had to install with it.  How did you install the cpqlocfg or hpconcfg did
you have to install a lot of dependencies.

I did try the other methods without doing what I mentioned above and it
didn't work.