Problem with NTP.

Reber, Simon simon.reber at roche.com
Tue Apr 21 08:56:33 UTC 2009

Well the root cause of this issue could be located on various places.
	What I can suggest to try is run # ntpq -p <ntp source server>
	<ntp source server> means the server which you are trying to
synchronize with

	If the connection is refused than you know that you have a
permissions problem somewhere.

	An other option is to show the output of ntpq -p and
/etc/ntp.conf
		Please make servernames and IP addresses anonymous.

Cheers,
Simon