Kickstart script with parameters.

Rohit khaladkar rohit.khaladkar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:52:54 UTC 2009

Hi All,I need to know if the kickstart script used for Redhat Linux
installation can work with customised parameters ?
I have two servers :
1)Application server  : With less disk space
2)Database server. : With more disk space.

The partitioning would vary on the type of the server. I was wondering if I
can use the "user supplied parameters" in the kickstart script so that
partitioning can change according to the parameter supplied.

Please let me know if there would be any other approach to handle this
situtation

--
Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar