test for directory

TYURIN Aleksey Aleksey.TYURIN at raiffeisen.ru
Tue Aug 18 14:03:14 UTC 2009

From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Krishnaprasad_K at Dell.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:50 PM
To: redhat-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: test for directory

Krishnaprasad

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Slackli User
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:17 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: test for directory

Hi,

I run this in a bash shell but got wrong.

if [ -d /path/a && -d /path/b ]; then do something; fi

what's the correct syntax for this?

(I remember I once could do this but this time it failed, :-) )

Thanks.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by telephone or by e-mail and delete  this message and any attachment from your system. Correspondence via e-mail is for information purposes only.
 ZAO Raiffeisenbank neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.