vim

Amit Maheshwari aamit.redhat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:55:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

Please explain one thing .......
if we create a file using encryption if vim it is ok ,,,,,,, But what if ......

any one open that encrypted file in any other editor & put some text
inside in it.

Then u are not able to open ur encrypted file AGAIN..

mean data is safe no one see it but  it may be corrupted .........

suggest more about VIM encryption

Thanks in Advance

Amit Maheshwari
http://new-innovation.blogspot.com/