is apache 2.2.11 certified by Red Hat?

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:15:16 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I want to install the apache 2.2.11 version on a RHEL. I have seen with
yum/pirut that the version that It installs is 2.2.3.
Looking on the RHN I have seen httpd-2.2.10-10.ep5.el5.x86_64.rpm that comes
avaliable from JBoss EWS for 5Server x86_64 (it´s strange because in the
channel list I dont see this type at all, It sounds like JBoss Application
Platform (v 4.3.0) for 5Server x86_64 but I don´t know if it is the same).

So, my doubt is if this version of apache is certified, and in a more
general way where can I check what versions of any package are certified
(with any suscription, because I suposse that depending on the suscription
type the packages can vary).

Any help?

Thanks

ESG