kvm virtualization in RHEL 5.4 Beta, howto

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:35:52 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,
thanks for your answer.

When I run virt-manager (as I do with xen) and try to use kvm I dont see
this option anywhere.

When I try to add a connection the hypervisors avaliable are xen and qemu
(like with previous version of RH)

How I build the kvm guest (sorry if this is a silly question, but I don´t
see how to make it)

Thanks,

ESG