Memory used by oracle

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:50:08 UTC 2009

Hi,
Sometime ago I asked something similar. (look in this list a thread with the
subject  (something like sar for memory*) *

*they suggested me to read this
http://virtualthreads.blogspot.com/2006/02/understanding-memory-usage-on-linux.html
*

Although it didn´t resolve my doubt, it was very usefull for me to
understand the complex of knowing the real used memory for a process,

take a look at it,

HTH

Greetings

ESG