how to get the number of sockets

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:20:19 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I don´t expect that my question were going to be a great thread but here it
is ;-)

What I have reallized is that is not an easy task.

Perhaps the most accurate answer was to see it on the manufacturer of the
motherboard specs, so here is the new question, and I hope easier

How Can I get the exact model of the motherboard?

Thank you all for your answers,

ESG