Linux system administration methodology or best practice

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Fri Aug 28 07:49:01 UTC 2009

The way I *plan* to do this - not tested yet - is to use the option to
sync package profiles from one server to another of our local satellite
server.

So I would upgrade one server to the latest version, test and after a
while have the next environment sync to this profile before upgrading
the first server again.

Regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB