need help in the error code for intel xeon server

zubairch zubaircheshti at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 11:02:32 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have got the server having Dual Intel xeon 2.8 Ghz Processor, Intel SE7501WV2 Mainboard and SRCZCR RAID Controller and 04 GB 266 DDR RAM Kingston. I want to install Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 on it. The first installation upto 75% hang the system and I have to reset it. on the second time the installation was completed but during booting the error occured " Enclosure processor <ESG - SHV SCA HSBP M22> not found

For fault tolerent operation reconfigure faultbus processor.

Does any one help me in this matter.

zubair

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!