Problem with libnuma: Warning: /sys not mounted or no numa system...

Gabi C gabicr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:47:01 UTC 2009

Excerpt from the wise RedHat support :

"These messages are harmless and comes when an application linked to
libvirt, that is then linked to libnuma.  If you run
such an application on a system that doesn't support numa (i.e. only one
node), or a system in which node0 isn't listed as an available node, you get
this error.

These error messages are likely to be fixed in RHEL 5.6"