mail server

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Dec 21 15:00:24 UTC 2009

You could install some sort of self contained mail server, so that it
handles user addition/creation/removal. But if you want a local mail
server to deliver mail to the Linux system, the users have to exist on the
Linux system, and that requires creating the users on that system.

> Hello all,
>                  i wanna make users in mail server.bt i don`t wanna use
> useradd  command.i don`t wanna create on system.
> i know about cyrus imap.can u tell me other method to achive this target??
>
> thanks

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS