Free red hat software load balance?

Anne Moore diabeticithink at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 05:09:46 UTC 2009

Hi Geofrey

I like this software so far. However, I'm not sure about it's capabilities.

Do you know if it works as a failover as well? Or better put, if one machine
goes down, the HTTP connections are automatically directed to the server
that is up? (Or, is this software purely and only a load balancer?)

Thanks

Anne