How many processors are active in box ?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:16:28 UTC 2009

the subscription terms are clearly listed on the redhat.com website.

simply put, if you do not have a subscription for rhel on a particular
server, you are not permitted to run rhel on that particular server.

rhel requires an active subscription for each server it runs on.
at the end of the subscription periond (regardless of length), the
subscription should be renewed or the rhel should be removed from the
server.

if you are really interested in purchasing rhel for all your servers,
contact the red hat sales department.

if you are really interested in using properly subscribed rhel servers,
contact the red hat sales department.

from my observation, you are fishing for an answer that permits you to do
what you want to do.  this list is not the appropriate place to receive a
definitive answer.