Virtualization In PowerPC

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Sat Feb 14 06:18:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Victor Sanchez.
<victor.sanchez at entercs.com.mx> wrote:
> Hello !!!
>
> I just noticed that there are not Virtualization packages in the Red hat enterprise 5.3, does this mean that Redhat is not givin support for virtualizatin in this arquitecture? anyone knows? .

If you are talking about IBM Power-based systems, then those are  an
totally different breed of powerful beasts than the relatively
weakling x86 creatures.  For an initial overview of those, please
Google "IBM power partition"  --you can take it from there, carnal.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com