Trying to register a system

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Tue Feb 17 19:44:10 UTC 2009

We just installed a RedHat 5.3 system successfully using our
installation number.

  page.
I also have nine subscriptions and eight computers registered.

When I go to register our new system using pup,  pup says  that the
installation
number that I have provided is invalid.  It suggests that I try the
option listed on
the 'Access a Subscription' screen.

I have tried entering the installation number repeatedly, even cutting
and pasting it into the form.
I have tried entering the installation number with and without the
hyphens.

And where is the 'Access a Subscription' screen?

How do I get the updates working?