perl dbi and dbd issue

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Tue Feb 24 16:54:51 UTC 2009

Ina nutshell:
To use RHN you need an activate valid entitlement for that system.  So
if you install RHEL on 2 systems you need two entitlements.

Then you need to register both systems with RHN so the repositories
become available so you can use yum to download and install packages.

Regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB