Traffic going to eth1 is goin

Broekman, Maarten Maarten.Broekman at FMR.COM
Thu Jan 15 14:29:19 UTC 2009

That's not strictly true.  You can use as many interfaces on the same
subnet as you want and traffic to the IP addresses on those interfaces
will come in initially on that interface, but then the local routing
rules will force the traffic out the default route, which would appear
to be eth0.  You can change that behavior by setting up iptables rules
that force the traffic over different interfaces depending on the source
/ destination of the traffic.

Maarten Broekman
Email: maarten.broekman at fmr.com