Backup and restore of RHEL 4.5

Rohit khaladkar rohit.khaladkar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:44:39 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot! This helps!
The requirement that I have is I would be upgrading the server from Red Hat
4.5 to Redhat 5.2.
But if something goes wrong , I need to have a backup plan to restore
everything back.

Please let me know if anyone thinks, there would a better way out after
looking at the requirements.

Thanks a lot!

Rohit Khaladkar