phplogcon

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Wed Jan 7 20:55:57 UTC 2009

Ok, we've set up both syslog-ng and rsyslog, one each on two servers. So, my manager wants to look at phplogcon. I'm almost done configuring that, and have run into a problem: it seems to want me to give it specific filenames as log sources to read. The issue is that if we're accumulating logs from remote servers, they're going to be in hostname directories, created as needed on the fly, *and* that they'll have dates as part of the filename (message.20090107, for example).

Is there any way to configure phplogcon to be able to browse directories?

     mark