yum issues with RedHat 5 servers

George Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Tue Jan 20 15:58:12 UTC 2009

OK, just to reply for an update. As you can see on the bugzilla, RedHat
admitted some backend caching problems. These appear to be gone now, all
of my systems update without a problem.

Best regards,
GM

George Magklaras BSc Hons MPhil
RHCE:805008309135525

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/UNIX-Linux Systems Administrator
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo
http://folk.uio.no/georgios