Re: Backup and restore of RHEL 4.5

Hi Rohit,

I think partimage can help you out. Have a look to this howto:

http://orgs.man.ac.uk/documentation/partimage/index-1.html

Otherwise, some more instructions:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/admin-primer/s1-disaster-rhlspec.html

Hope this helps!

kind regards,

Kim DS.

Rohit khaladkar <rohit khaladkar gmail com>
Sent by: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
01/22/2009 01:16 PM
Please respond to
General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list redhat com>

General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list redhat com>
cc

Subject
Backup and restore of RHEL 4.5

Hi!I have a server on which RHEL 4.5 is installed.Can you please let me
know
if there is a particular way where I can take full backup of the OS and
restore it back on some other server, or the same server.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar