xen vm not keeping date/time properly

I've seen a ton of messages like this but no solution that works. I have a 64-bit RHEL 5 machine running multiple guests. Dom0 keeps time using ntp and works well.

I initially had the virtual machines do the same thing, but they failed to keep time properly. I've since disabled ntp on the guests and haven't found a solution.

I saw messages regarding setting /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock to 0, but I only see this file on Dom0, not the guests so I'm not quite sure how this works for the guests keeping proper time.

Has anyone figured out how to keep 64-bit guests in sync with Dom0?

Ryan