When was an user added to the system?

Wang, Mary Y mary.y.wang at boeing.com
Wed Jul 22 12:58:13 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info.  When I added a new user, a home directory will be
automatically created for the user.

However, I thought when an user did some updates in his/her directory,
the timestamp on that directory reflects the time those changes were
made, and not necessary the time when the user was added to the system.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Mary