Yum Update

I had to break a yum update and now I see this everytime I try to run yum. But if I run yum-complete-transaction it says there are 805 packages scheduled to be removed. This does not seem like something I want to do on my production server, so I am wondering if there is a way to clean the yum database so I don't get the warning below without completing the transaction??

"There are unfinished transactions remaining. You mightconsider running yum-complete-transaction first to finish them."

--
Troy Knabe
knabe 4j lane edu