Yum Update

Troy Knabe knabe at 4j.lane.edu
Wed Jul 1 18:45:14 UTC 2009

I had to break a yum update and now I see this everytime I try to run
yum.  But if I run yum-complete-transaction it says there are 805
packages scheduled to be removed.  This does not seem like something I
want to do on my production server, so I am wondering if there is a
way to clean the yum database so I don't get the warning below without
completing the transaction??

"There are unfinished transactions remaining. You mightconsider
running yum-complete-transaction first to finish them."

--
Troy Knabe
knabe at 4j.lane.edu