Re: issue with updates - missing library

Perhaps try:
yum clean all
yum update

If you still get that error, try installing xen-libs either by:
yum install xen-libs
or download the rpm and
rpm -ivh package

Aaron

James Jones wrote:
When I try to do updates to the new server that I have just installed  I get
the following error message.

Missing Dependency: xen-libs = 3.0.3-80.el5 is needed by package
xen-3.0.3-80.el5.i386 (installed)

I have Xen installed - add and remove software shows that it is installed.
Has anyone seen this error before and the resolution.

Thanks
jim