RE: how to send a sms with redhat

El mié, 08-07-2009 a las 12:08 -0500, Marti, Rob escribió:
> Right, but you can send those email alerts straight to a phone via SMS.  We use mailman to send to all the admins.

True, sounds pretty much the same, just your solution bypass the fact of
having a phone plugged to the server.
I have to say, though, that we set up these alert system about 4 years
ago, and I hardly doubt we had SMS over email services here in Spain at
the time :-(

Manuel.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

Electronic Mail is not secure, might not be read every day, and should not
be used for urgent or sensitive issues.