bash_profile question.

Hi All,I have RHEL 5.3 running on my system. I have
a customized .bash_profile script in /home/oracle directory which sets
ORACLE_HOME and other variables.
When I login to the system as a Oracle user the .bash_profile script
does initiate , but when I login as a root and do a "*su oracle*" , the
.bash_profile does not run.

Any ideas what may be wrong, or what files I should be looking at..?

--
Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar