Pbone.net Public Key

I've been trying to install PHP (and php-common, php-cli, and php-ldap) from RPMs I found on pbone.net. However, when I try to do yum install on these packages, I see the following:

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 00f97f56

Public key for php.rpm is not installed

How would I install the public key for the RPMs? I've tried looking online and going through the pbone.net forums, but I can't seem to find anything.