ext2 & ext3

mark m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Sun Jul 26 05:11:40 UTC 2009

Marti, Rob wrote:
> I agree with you mark - just wanted to offer an opposing viewpoint to Joys.

Thanks. I do get irritated - not like I don't have enough aggro in my life -
when someone comes onlist, and hasn't done any research, or reading, and
expects us to hand them a cookbook recipe for how to do the job they were hired
to do. Certainly, when I post here, I've spent hours, or sometimes days,
googling, and asking friends and co-workers.

Ah, the ancient battle cry of the sysadmin: RTFM! <g>

	mark