A question on SAN training

mark m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu Jun 18 16:55:44 UTC 2009

Being "between positions", I see a lot of jobs that want SAN experience. With
the exception of my last contract (and I didn't get to do any administration
there, just point to datastores for VMware boxes), I've never really worked
with them.

Now, I went over to NetApp, and see that they offer training and certification,
and that their certs, unlike the usual $800 or $3,000, are $120 or $150 each.

Opinions on whether it would be worth my time and money to get one or two of
those? Would they make me more salable?

	mark