Squid and URL filtering on Redhat

a bv vbavbalist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:44:45 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have a couple of squid servers which are running on Redhat EL
3,4,5x. I want to enable URL filtering in the enterprise. Looking for
the Dansguardian first, then squidguard comes to my mind. I have know
these solutions for a long time ago but
havent deployed any so dont know the whole how they are and how ell
they are working. Thinking of the filtering capabilities and also
reporting issues what can you say about these and other URL filtering
solutions for squid and Redhat? And also couldnt found rpm packages
for Redhat on Dansguardian's web site. Ill need these solutions
official/reliable Redhat packages and also
installation/configuration/deployment guides.

Regards