Open_Source

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 2 16:19:46 UTC 2009

Hy madunix,

to answer your question it would be helping to know what is your
intention? Why these questions?
Sorry, but it sounds like some kind of homework or survey.
Without further Infos I would answer:
1- good
2- all and nothing, depends on the services my Applications or customers
need
3- very good

If you need perhaps more answers or participants I recommend the
upcomming Linuxtag in germany (see http://www.linuxtag.de) and at the
same place almost the same time the FUDCON (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDConBerlin2009) if it should be a bit
more RPM based (I do not know in wich direction your questions will
lead). There you can find a lot of people with tons of experience ;-)

best regards