finalizing my kickstart setup

Sir June sir_june at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 16:47:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I finally figured out what's wrong with my setup. It's the last 2 lines of my default file.

BEFORE:
append ksdevice=eth0 initrd=initrd.img ramdisk_size=9216 noapic acpi=off
ks=http://192.168.1.222/ks-fc4.cfg

AFTER:

append ksdevice=eth0 initrd=initrd.img ramdisk_size=9216 noapic acpi=off ks=http://192.168.1.222/ks-fc4.cfg

now, my client boots via PXE, locates the ks.cfg file and automagically installs fedora.

thanks,
Sir june