Authenticate Linux on Openldap

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Thu Jun 4 15:26:04 UTC 2009

If you run authconfig-tui and select the option to use tls, it will tell you
where your openldap's public cert needs to be copied to on your client
(/etc/openldap/cacerts) I believe.  After you put the cert in that
directory, authoconfig will setup the necessary symbolic links for that to
work.  Be sure to follow the authconfig wizard carefully, including to copy
(or already have copied) the cert before completing the wizard.