Virtualization feature for Redhat Linux.

Renato de Oliveira Diogo renato.diogo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:24:20 UTC 2009

Hi

the "own" hypervisor is KVM, but RH supports XEN too.
VMWare is a leader in virtualization, but the XEN is mature and KVM I
thing a middle to mature.
A example, RedHat invest money and developers to KVM, so is a big
chance to a great hypervisor.

If the project is nice developed the XEN or KVM is a good ideia.

[]s
Renato de Oliveira Diogo

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação
UNESP - Bauru

LPIC1 - Linux Professional Institute Certification - Nível 1

renato.diogo at gmail.com
renato.diogo at yahoo.com.br