users logs

Marti, Rob RJM002 at shsu.edu
Tue Jun 9 21:42:44 UTC 2009

If you're using RHEL5 you can enable bash auditing.  I don't think the same solution exists for RHEL4 (yet?).

As far as why, I've been requested to set it up for PCI compliance (since developers have access to credit card numbers, etc. without going through sudo) but all my CC handling servers are RHEL4 so... :-/

Rob Marti