PHP 5.2 and other requirements for TypoLight

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Wed Jun 24 16:57:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Mertens, Bram <mertensb at mazdaeur.com> wrote:

> Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
> VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB

You might also want to check out Caucho's Quercus PHP module / servlet
(< http://quercus.caucho.com/ >).

 At version 3.2.1, Quercus implements PHP 5.2.0 --as seen executing in
this IBM WASCE / Apache Geronimo Java application server snapshot:
(< http://www.chingonazo.com/readonly/geronimo-v2_1_4-quercus-3_2_1-ibm_java1.6.png
>)

Please note that Quercus 3.2.1 has been under continued development
since the 2008 release and currently Quercus 4.0 has been embedded
into Caucho's own Resin 4.0 Java application server.  As you may be
aware, some portal software, think LifeRay, is distributed bundled
with Java application servers like Apache Geronimo (<
http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/downloads/portal  >).  Accordingly,
it is nothing out of the ordinary to deploy your PHP based portal with
an underlying Java application server for added security.

Best regards.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com