Identifying and Stopping Unwanted Net Traffic

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Mon Jun 29 07:42:36 UTC 2009

You could also set up authentication using the .htaccess. That way the
site will be available to anyone but only your family would have access
and would be able to generate significant load.

Regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB