Any experienced buzilla folks?

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Mon Mar 2 20:04:03 UTC 2009

I modified email_in.pl so that if someone else in the co. sent an email, it would be assigned defaults so as to create a ticket/bug/"project". Everything was fine.

Then my manager was going to do something, and that was all last week.

Today, all of a sudden, it refuses to do anything, because "a legal targets was not set". Never asked for that before.

I've tried both via browser and editing bugzilla/data/params to make this unnecessary, and to accept the default, but no deal.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

      mark