Strange IPv6 DNS lookups

Reber, Simon simon.reber at roche.com
Fri Mar 20 16:45:10 UTC 2009

Kenneth,

Just one question about this problem:
	Do you report any performance problems or latency on your system
because of this issue?

The reason why I am asking is that I hardly remember seeing that before.
But I haven't noticed any problem. I've just realized that the lookup
covers both IPv6 and IPv4.

An other question would be which version of RedHat you are running on?

Cheers,
Si