Need to block port 1521 for all machines except one.

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Tue Mar 31 09:40:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Rohit khaladkar
<rohit.khaladkar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi vijay,Thanks for the reply. I applied this rule and restarted service for
> iptables. I can still connect to Oracle through other machine.
>
> Thanks!
> Rohit

You may have other (previously applied) rule(s) in your IP tables that
is(are) preventing any subsequent rules from being effective to your
purpose.  Please review your previous rules for potential conflicts.
If possible flush your IP tables and subsequently apply members'
suggestions.  You may save your current IP tables with iptables-save
>your-backup.file and subsequently restore as iptables-restore <
your-backup.file

Best regards.

--
Jose R R