cron usage and squid daily log rotate

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Mon Mar 2 20:35:30 UTC 2009

No problem,

All of the configuration information for logrotate can be found in its
man page:

man logrotate

If you have specific questions after reading that fire away and I'll try
to help where I can.

You shouldn't have to change anything in squid.conf... just match up the
two (squid.conf and squid logrotate script) so the paths and names of
the log files match.

Cheers,
Harry