HTTPD + mod_auth_? for windows on RHEL5? (was RE: How to authenticate apache against AD? PAM?)

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Mon Mar 2 23:08:12 UTC 2009

LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so
LoadModule authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so

LDAPSharedCacheSize 200000
LDAPCacheEntries 1024
LDAPCacheTTL 600
LDAPOpCacheEntries 1024
LDAPOpCacheTTL 600
LDAPTrustedGlobalCert CA_BASE64 /etc/pki/tls/certs/root_ca_full.pem
LDAPTrustedMode SSL

VirtualHost x.x.x.x:x>
<Location />
AuthLDAPURL
ldaps://ldap1.example.com,ldap2.example.com,ldap3.example.com/dc=example,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=User)
AuthLDAPBindDN cn=sypadl,dc=example,dc=com
AuthLDAPBindPassword topsecret
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Private"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
Require ldap-group CN=Group1,OU=Groups-Global,DC=example,DC=com
Require ldap-group CN=Group2,OU=Groups-Global,DC=example,DC=com
</Location>
</VirtualHost>