squid + webalizer

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:22:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have running squid as web proxy for my LAN. With webalizer I review de
access of the sites on my LAN but It gives me the sites but not the urls
accesed by the sites.

If I look manually on the logs I can see which urls are accessed by the
hosts but I don´t see this info with the webalizer.

I have this in the /etc/webalizer.conf:

DumpSites       yes
DumpURLs        yes
DumpReferrers   yes
DumpAgents      yes
DumpUsers       yes
DumpSearchStr  yes

Is necessary another parameter to visualize this info?

by the way the statistics by country doesn´t work (all countries are
unresolved), which param is needed to make this work?

any idea or a page like squid for dummies ;-) ?

Thanks

ESG